* We believe in children, teachers, families, and the community
all growing with wonder together to create an environment
where all people are inspired to be their best selves.
* We believe that building strong relationships is the foundation
upon which deep and meaningful learning emerges.
* We see each child as a capable human being and respect their
individuality and the unique contributions they bring to our
* We believe that children are born with an inherent sense of
wonder. Through and with their peers, families, educators,
and the community they can grow that wonder together.
* We believe in a true collaborative approach. Educators and
families, families and child, child and community.
* We believe everyone is an agent of change and the owner of
their own educational journey.
* Teachers are always hungry for learning, growing, and evolving
into better, more passionate versions of themselves.
* We believe in never losing sight of the needs of the
community and families that we serve.
* Educators always start with the child, giving them freedom of
expression while guiding them along a path that leads them
towards learning through creativity, allowing for deep and
meaningful exploration, collaboration, and understanding of the
world around them.
* Documentation, research, and reflection are crucial pieces of the
educators role in guiding students towards deeper learning
* We believe in giving ourselves permission to make mistakes,
viewing each mistake as an opportunity for growth.
* We believe in always approaching life with a “Let’s Try”
* Educators continue to influence each other and the Early
Childhood Education field through discussion, presentations,
knowledge sharing, mentorship, and continuing the never-ending
quest to provide children with the greatest educational experience.